The typical areas of use for the detectable directional are university campuses, parks, sidewalks, and transit facilities. The detectable directional is a cost effective solution for both retrofit conditions or new construction and supplied as a complete system with the Tile, Adhesive, Fasteners, and Sealant and is available in many different sizes.
- cost effective for retrofitting or new construction
- complete system supplied; tile, adhesive, fasteners, sealant
- beveled edges for smooth transition, meeting ADA requirements
- sizes available: 12″x12″, 6″x48″, 12″x48″, 36″x48″, 36×60″
Detectable Directional Tactile Detectable Warning Surface products for the following and many more applications.
- Curb Ramps
- Pedestrian Crossing
- Vehicular Passage Ways
- Parking Areas
- Escalator Approaches
- Top of Stair Landings and Wheelchair Ramps
- Transit Platforms
- Multi Modal Transit Stations